Friday, January 27, 2012

January 1

January 1, 2012~
I was wide awake when the clock struck midnight! One of the perks for working New Years Eve, I guess. It really was a nice night at work, considering that it was a Saturday night, as well as New Years Eve.  God had one more surprise waiting for me this morning! A beautiful sunrise as I drove home. I wonder what other surprises the Lord has in store for me as this New Year passes.  One thing I know for sure, I want Him beside me all the way!
A year of posting my Happy For A Reason Reasons, has now come to an end. I hope it has been a blessing to all who have read my blog. I found the last part of the year a bit of a challenge to keep my postings current. I still have some days that I need to post. I will get them done in time. This year, I believe my goal will be to at least do a weekly post. Covering the highlights of the week, should I get behind due to reasons beyond my control.
I know that spending time each day to contemplate at least five reasons I can be grateful, and have to be happy, has made a tremendous difference in my ability to cope and be happy this past year proving Winston Churchill's statement to be true.
"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference."

Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       A New Year to make a difference in my little corner of the world.
2.       Another year full of opportunities get to know my God better!
3.       A nice night at work! I had anticipated a horrendous night, so the surprise was a welcome one!
4.       A beautiful sunrise as I drove home.
5.       Sleep! Not easily achieved today, but I appreciate any I can get!



No comments:

Post a Comment