Friday, June 1, 2012

February 20


February 20, 2012~
“Good things comes to those that wait…but better things come to those who are patient.” ~Unknown
“Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.” ~Isaiah 40:30-33

Tomorrow I will be on my way to Dallas, with my sister Judy! We are going for the Emotional Intelligence Seminar. It is exciting for me.  We have never traveled together like this, so it will be a special treat for us, not to mention we are going for training! As I wait for tomorrow, I am reminded that good things come to those that wait! 
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       Ron was willing for me to take this trip to Dallas with Judy!
2.       The feelings of excitement that come with waiting for something good!
3.       Only one more day!
4.       The hope of sleeping on the plane! (Since I have to work until six in the morning, and I have to be at the airport by seven, this sounds good to me!)
5.       Believe it or not….I got my blog posts caught up to October 22, 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment