Friday, June 1, 2012

February 17


Welcome Sabbath Day!

February 17, 2012~
A day off, and on nothing less than the Preparation Day! I had big plans! Ron was working in the office today and was off to work very early. The day was mine! I’d clean up after breakfast, fix and freeze  a millet dish before I get the parent teacher conference call from La’Quon’s teachers. Next I would hurry into town to run several  errands, return home, only to scurry around getting the house cleaned up. The more I thought about it, the more overwhelmed I felt. It would be too much. I’d be able to get it all done but by the time Sabbath arrived, I’d be exhausted. It would not be conducive for preparing my heart for the Sabbath. I’d have several errands and chores done, but my heart would not be prepared for welcoming the Sabbath. My decision was to lay aside the errands and have a much more relaxing day. The outcome, I was ready for Sabbath, even in my heart!
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       I have choices!
2.       I chose a slower paced day!
3.       Meals in the freezer for Ron.
4.       Good communication with La’Quon’s teachers.
5.       Ahh….the best one, Sabbath is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment