Monday, June 11, 2012

February 21


February 21, 2012 ~

Up, up, and away! A great way to start the day! Judy and I were off and going, early in the morning. Fact is, she and Jonathan picked me up at 6:30 am, right after I’d worked all night! Our destination was, Dallas, Texas, for the Emotional Intelligence Summit and Training the Trainer Certification classes.  Each airport was packed with people, who were going who knows where. 
Since we were actually arriving a day early we found our room and went exploring. What a delightful location they had chooses! A walk along the canals was just what we needed!
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       Ron was willing and supportive for me to come to the Emotional Intelligence Summit!
2.       Jonathan’s willingness to get up early and make sure we got to the airport in time for our flight!
3.       A great traveling companion, my sister Judy!  
4.       We made it to our destination with no difficulties, other than over crowded airports!


5.       Taxi Drivers, who know where they are going! There sure were a lot of them, but then there was also a very long line of travelers waiting for them as well!

Off to the Hotel...




Our view from the 21st floor....


Once at our Hotel, it was time for exploring!













I just can't resist ... another one for my collection of fire hydrants!




...returning to our room we were greeted with lovely relaxing music and beautiful pictures playing!
I was more than ready for some sleep and this was just what was needed for a good nights sleep!


2 comments:

  1. OH!!!! I so wanted to go to that!! Wish I could, but oh, my. I have too many kids. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you could have come, too! It was wonderful! My head was swimming before it was over, but worth every minute!.... Believe me, I understand the kids part. But you know you are where God wants you, making a difference in their lives! There will be time to do seminars later.... and just wait until you are Grandma! Now that is really living! ~Smile

    ReplyDelete