Saturday, October 6, 2012

March 21-22


March 21 – 22, 2012 ~ 

   “The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.” ~Tom Bodett
Happiness For A Reason Reasons:
1.       Ron , Alissa and I could eat at the Living Well Birstro! The Chiefs special for the day was so good, Butternut squash burrito! Their Almond smoothies were delicious as well!
2.       A total of 6 more inches over the last two days, and now the temp is 33 so things are melting! I love the snow, it is just a bit challenging to drive in!
3.       We got our REI dividend! Ron was able to get new tennis shoes, I got a much needed coat, and a pair of walking shoes, all for $38!
4.       OK, I know this may sound crazy, with the snow and all, but…I picked up cabbage plants for the garden and found organic purple seed potatoes!
5.       I could help Mother and Judy move things and hang pictures! (OK, so I just stood there and told Judy when it was straight. ~Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment