Saturday, October 6, 2012

March 23


March 23, 2012 ~

”For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.” ~Isaiah 55:9-11

I woke up to ice and snow that was frozen hard, this morning. It took all day to melt everything off the car. Now the water is dripping off the roof, trees and vehicles! It almost sounds like it is raining when you go outside and now we can see the grass again! There is still at least an inch to melt in most places, but the bright sunshine is doing its best to melt it all! It is actually a gorgeous day!

This all reminds me of how the Son of righteousness shines on my frozen heart causing it to melt and bring so much joy into my life.  

 

Father God, please show me the treasures of the snow, as you spoke about in Job 38:22 “Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow?”

 

Happy For A Reason Reasons:

1.      Time I could get together with my friend and prayer partner Gerri.

2.      House clean!

3.      Got my pine tree planted.

4.      A walk with Ron.

5.      My bird feeder! As I was watching the birds at the feeder, I noticed that some of the birds were purposefully spilling the seeds onto the ground. It was so that they could fly down to the ground and eat with more of their friends! Smart birds, though it uses up my bird seed rather quickly! Since there is has been snow covering most of their food, they are loving the feeder!

No comments:

Post a Comment