Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Blog Update... October 1, 2012

October 1, 2012 ~

"Keep on rejoicing in the Lord at all times. I will say it again: Keep on rejoicing!" ~Philipians 4:4, International Standard Version


When I was last updating my blog, I had something I needed to go do. I sat my laptop computer down beside me on the couch to let it finish uploading the pictures. Upon returning, I quickly sat down with my full intentions to continuing to work on my blog so it would soon be up to date! Well, I sat down too close to my computor and actually bent and popped the case off my USB flash drive, which contained most of my pictures from the last two years. What a disappointment! I think I was in shock! I started researching the possibilities of getting the flash drive repaired. I found a promising solution and sent my flash drive off, with the hope of at least saving some of my pictures! Well, to make a long story short, the estimate for the job was $1,700! When I said, I would not be able to do that, they said they would give me a 10% discount. Needless to say, I had them send the flash drive back to me, in the hopes that someday I'll be able to find someone who will be able to help me rescue my pictures! Unitl then.... I will continue to choose to be happy for I have hundreds of reasons!  


Happy For A Reason Reasons:

1.      Though breaking my flash drive, and losing nearly two years of pictures was a huge disappointment to me, it was not the end of the world!
2.      I have a wonderfully made working memory, where those pictures are forever fixed in my mind!
3.      Much to my surprise, I was not devastated, like I probably would have been a year ago!
4.      I am so happy for the information that I have learned and been able to apply to my life from Dr. Neil Nedley’s books, and classes!
5.      For these great books: The Lost Art of Thinking, Depression The Way Out, SOS Help For Emotions, and Telling Yourself the Truth.

Hopefully, I will have time to post a few updates from the summer soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment