Friday, August 24, 2012

March 15 - 20


March, 15 – 20, 2012~

From 30 degrees to 80! Then from 80 degrees back to 30. What a change! No need for the winter jacket in Tennessee or anywhere in the South!  This trip we also went exploring and visited a couple of states we’d never been to! That was delightful, but the highlight of the trip was our visit with La’Quon!

Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       Hugs from La'Quon!
2.       A safe trip!
3.       Rental Cars! This time we got a free upgrade, it was a new Honda Civic with extra features that saved on gas mileage! Every little bit helps!
4.       The diverse beauty we see as we travel in different states! We also discovered that in West Virginia, while you are driving, you are either going up, down, and/or around a curve!
5.       My camera, to capture at least a few of the memories! Enjoy….
Trees, trees, and more trees....just about ready to leaf out.
 
Ok, La'Quon, enough pictures!
 
This way....pretty blue sky......

But this way....I think a storm is brewing!
 


Cross eyed LQ
 
 


 
 

Time to say good-bye...

One final..."funny" moment La'Quon! I still have eyes in the back of my head!
More pictures to come....
 



 

 
 

 
 
 Much to my disappointment, as I was uploading more pictures to this post, I broke my flash drive that hd the pictures on it. So....until I am able to find someone to fix it, at at reasonable price, I will just have the pictures in my memory.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment