Sunday, November 11, 2012

April 1


April 1, 2012 ~
April is here, and that is not an April Fool joke!  The year is one fourth gone and I still have much I want to get done! Oh well, I best make the best of the time I have!
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       Time Ron and I could spend together this past week dreaming!
2.       Ron made it safely to Juno and sent me a few pictures!
3.       A fun time pushing, shoving, and tipping things with Aunt Darlene, Mother, and Mary Snell! You name it we did it and the job of making things fit, was accomplished!
4.       A call from La’Quon!
5.       While I was on the phone with La’Quon a Woodpecker  landed on the post, next to the window I was by! I ran for my camera, only to have him fly away. Oh well, at least I have a picture of it in my mind! What a treat! (He looked a lot like the picture I have posted.)

No comments:

Post a Comment