Saturday, November 10, 2012

March 28


March 28, 2012 ~
The Lord woke me up this morning with the songs of birds outside my window…
“For You, Lord, have made me glad through Your works; I will triumph in the works of Your hands. O Lord, how great are Your works! Your thoughts are very deep.” ~Ps. 92:4, 5
And  that is an excellent place to start my happy reasons!
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       The joy of waking to the melodious songs of birds praise their Creator King!
2.       Another beautiful day!
3.       Time last night to spend with Ron sharing ideas and dreams!
4.       I could meet Judy in town so she can use my rolling suitcase!
5.       An added benefit to meeting Judy was seeing my wonderful Aunt Darlene! What a fun time the three of us had at REI!

Today the neighbors are off to Hawaii, tomorrow Judy and her kids are off to Greece, so where should I go?  Hmmm…. Off to work I go!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment