Wednesday, November 14, 2012

April 4


April 4, 2012~
”Life is not the way it is supposed to be.  It is the way it is. The way you cope is what makes the difference.” ~Unknown
Down the hill and around the corner to the straight away, and I was almost home! What is that I see at the other end?  I could see flashing lights of red, blue and white. What could it be at 4:30 AM in the morning? I wondered if it was a road block and I would have to go another way home. No, not a road block, but there were police and fire trucks everywhere! In the dark it was hard to tell what had happened, except that there had been a huge garage fire. There were at least 4 fire trucks, and each fire truck had a water truck, add police cars and you have quite a traffic jam on a country road with lots of flashing lights, not to mention a great place to start my happy for a reason reasons!
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       Our local fire department! They did a great job keeping people safe and making sure no homes were lost!
2.       In the last couple of days I have had Clarissa’s help getting the invitations to Baby Brooklyn’s show all done and in the mail, not to mention the help painting the family room!
3.       I went into town yesterday, only to find I could not buy gas or stamps, unless I had cash. Someone had hit a telephone pole and the electricity was out for miles. It brought to my attention a new appreciation for electricity!
4.       We have had many changes at work, lately. It was really nice to see the supervisors come in during the night hours to see how things were going!
5.       Lunch with Ron and Alissa, earlier this week,  at the LivingWell Bistro! Delicious food!

No comments:

Post a Comment