Friday, August 24, 2012

March 13


March 13, 2012 ~
Ok, now it is four nights in a row! I believe we had a record setting day, or at least we  close. Whatever the case I know we had one of the busiest nights ever! One good thing about it, it makes the night fly by!
All night I watched as the snow piled up outside, all the while wondering, well I make it home? The answer to that is yes! I was welcomed home with six plus inches of snow and no electricity. No problem for one who has worked all night! All I needed, I had!
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       I made it home safe and sound!
2.       I have a comfortable, not too hard, and not to soft bed!
3.       Upon that bed are warm flannel sheets!
4.       Covering those sheets are special blankets, one is nearly 28 years old (a wedding gift,) a quilt made especially for Ron and I by my Nana, and on top a huge fleece blanket made for us by Nathan. Ahhh…..I feel nice and warm just thinking about it!
5.       Last but not least, a pair of socks! You may ask, “Why socks?” Ah, to keep my feet warm when they hit that cold wooden floor when I am ready to get out of bed!  ~Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment