Monday, August 20, 2012

March 4




March 4, 2012 ~
"Do not lay up for yourselves treasues on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." ~Matthew 6:19-20, NKJV

What  a busy day I have had! Peter and Candice came over and helped put the much needed roof back on the greenhouse! Hopefully it will be a long time before the wind comes and takes it off again. Better yet, never! After that we all worked at pulling the old rusty well pipes, from years ago, across the field to where he proceeded to saw them up to fit in his truck. Last, but not least, they loaded up the old kitchen stove and hauled it all away!
In life I accumulate so much I don’t need. It’s like old habits and negative thought patterns that I keep around, all the while I know they are not good for me. I think maybe I need to take inventory right now, and not wait for years to rid myself of the clutter, like I did with the pipes.

Happiness For A Reason Reasons:
1.       It is mother’s birthday today!
2.       Memories of yesterdays surprise birthday party.  Well, it was suppose to be a surprise anyway.
3.       Peter and Candice came over today and helped put the roof back on the green house! (I don’t know why we call it a green house when it is actually white. Hopefully what grows on the inside will be green with a lot of red things hanging on them!
4.       The roof is on, thanks to Ron, Peter and Candice!
5.       Peter and Candice cut up and hauled away all the old pipes, wires and old pump from our well! Then to top it off they hauled away our old stove! I’m a happy Mommy! Thanks for the help!

No comments:

Post a Comment