Monday, April 9, 2012

February 10


February 10, 2012~
“When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the morning light, for your life and strength. Give thanks for your food, and the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies with yourself.” ~ Tecumseh Shawnee Chief
Hit the floor running yesterday afternoon, and never stopped until one hour before my shift ended! I guess I choose the right day for picking up a swing shift! With all the activity, the time flew by! Can’t complain about that! I think more than half of all the patients for the day came on my shift.  Thanks to my coworker Amy, for helping it go smoothly!
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       An active evening at work! How time flies when you are having fun!
2.       Amy’s help when things got more than a little lively!
3.       The 40 Days of Prayer study group with friends both far and near!
4.       Encouraging words from my prayer partners!
5.       A mile walk in the Oregon drizzle… OK, it is more than a drizzle!

No comments:

Post a Comment