Monday, April 9, 2012

February 5


February 5, 2012~
I ask myself, “what does the Bible say about relaxation?” A picture of Psalms 23 comes to my mind.
“The Lord is my shepherd; I will lack nothing. He lets me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores the strength of my soul. He guides me along paths of righteousness. Even when I have to walk through a valley of frightful shadows facing death, I will fear no evil, because you are with me. Your rod and staff protect me. You spread out a banquet for me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with drops of oil. My heart overflows with gratitude. Your goodness and mercy will be with me every day of my life, and I will live with You in Your house forever.” ~Psalms 23:16, The Clear Word Paraphrased Bible .
In Ecclesiastes 3, the Bible says, “there is a time for everything….”  Today has been a time to kick back and relax with no deadlines to get this or that done. After yesterday and today, I am energized and ready for the week!
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       Happy thoughts about the great time I had at the beach yesterday.
2.       A day to kick back and relax!
3.       A beautiful day outside!
4.       A two mile walk with Ron!
5.       I made some progress on my blog…even if it was October postings in February!

 The view on our two mile walk.....

No comments:

Post a Comment