Saturday, April 28, 2012

February 13


February 13, 2012~

"For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness."Anonymous

Last night, or should I say this morning, was a slam dunk of a night! Well at least the slam, I am not so sure of the dunk! Ambulance after ambulance from midnight on! I was in the back doing the registration, after 3 AM. Started out with a code and went from there, with not a moment to rest…thankfully, when 6 am came around the next shift came on and we were able to work together so I was able to leave with everything I had started done, and the patient financial discharges under control! Phew…..!
Happiness For A Reason Reasons:
1.       A new appreciation for my co-workers who work in the back!
2.       The night, or morning, went by quickly! One of the benefits of being extremely busy!
3.       The team work I enjoyed when my relief, Brook, came to work!
4.       Good health!
5.       A comfortable bed to fall into so I can get my much needed sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment