Monday, April 9, 2012

February 8


February 8, 2012
Showers? Really? That was the forecast, but it appears to me to be a bit more than showers today! I won’t complain because it got me thinking about a song I learned as a child. There Shall Be Showers of Blessings. I went searching on Youtube to see if I could find it. This picture of the girl in the rain caught my attention!
Showers can be falling all around us, even making a muddy mess, but our attitude makes all the difference in the world!
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       A two mile walk in the pouring rain!  
2.       A coat that keeps me dry!
3.       Shoes that have no leaks!
4.       Even the birds still sing in the rain!
5.       As the rain falls to refresh the earth, so my heart is refreshed with the blessings of God as I trust in Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment