Saturday, April 28, 2012

February 12


February 12, 2012~

"If you want happiness for an hour, take a nap.
If you want happiness for a day, go fishing.
If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune.
If you want happiness for a lifetime, help someone else."

Chinese Proverb

Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       Six hours of sleep!
2.       Woke up in time so I could make it to Judy’s class! Which, by the way, was excellent!
3.       Ron went to Judy’s class with me!
4.       Ron and I went shopping together.
5.       Had some special time together with Ron! Extra special since it is rare that we get to do anything special on my five day stretch of work!

And I must add a Happy Birthday my dear Eric! Wish we could celebrate with you!
Food Deminstration.... by Celeste and her awesome helper!

And now everyone is ready for exercises, right?


excercise?

exercise....

 
....and the winner is.....

No comments:

Post a Comment