Friday, February 17, 2012

January 14


Face To Face With Christ My Savior
January 14, 2012 ~

The end of the week has come and Ron is home safe and sound! I went to pick him up at the airport, only to have him take me to work, so I can work all night. Nice thing about that is, he will come pick me up in the morning, and I will get to sleep all the way home!
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       Ron is home!
2.       Ron’s plane was on time! So I won’t be late to work!
3.       We actually had thirty minutes to sit and talk before I had to clock in to work. Talking face to face is much nicer than talking on the phone.
4.       Each day, is a day closer to the day that I will be able to talk face to face with Christ my Savior!
5.       Someday soon I’ll be able to spend each day with Jesus, for eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment