Friday, February 17, 2012

January 8


January 8, 2012 ~

“If you bought it, a truck brought it.”

As I was riding along in the car this morning, I began reading bumper sitckers on the other vehicles we were sharing the freeway with. This bumper sticker got me thinking. After a little thought.... I came to the realization that it was more than likely true! Where upon, I realized trucks are deffinetly something to be thankful for!

Happy For A Reasons Reasons:

1.       Trucks! A truck met the boat that our car came on, took it to the dealer, where upon, we bought the car.

2.       That car is now transporting us to the airport, where Ron will catch the plane, whose parts were shipped on a truck somewhere along the line.

3.       Roads that I can drive the car on.

4.       Airport runways. For safe take off and landing of airplanes!

5.       People to drive those trucks that carry everything needed to make the roads and runways!
*Yesterday I updated my 2011, October 10th, post and today I updated October 11th. Sorry for the delay, more is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment