Monday, February 6, 2012

January 5

January 5, 2012 ~

Happy Birthday Ron!

May God’s blessings abound to you
In every little way
May you taste and see His goodness
Every time you kneel to pray
May your day be brightened more
With your Father’s loving touch
And may you sense He’s with you now
And loves you very much.

© By M.S.Lowndes.

What a fun day this has been, in spite of being extremely tired by the time I got back home!
The day started off with a bang! Once Ron was off to work, I knew I had to bet busy, so I could be off to town for an appointment and then get all my birthday shopping done before my interview for my the different positions at work. I had not been able to do any birthday shopping ahead of time so the pressure was on!  Much to my amazement everything fell into place including the fact that I was able to find everything that I was looking for. Twice there was only one of the items left, but one was all I needed!
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       The day went well, in spite of the pressure being on!
2.       Interview went well.
3.       It is Ron’s birthday!
4.       I found everything I had been looking for!
5.       I could fix a special candle light dinner for Ron, and it was done and ready for him when he got home!  Whew….  What fun it was! I love really being able to surprise people!

P.S. This has been posted one month late. I also have been able to update my October 2011 posts, so they are posted through October 16th. Be sure to check out the pictures and post on the 16th! Hope you enjoy them....

No comments:

Post a Comment