Friday, February 17, 2012

January 9


The fog that slowed Ron's travel  plans.
January 9, 2012 ~ 
Just talked to Ron and found out he finally made it to his destination in the wee hours of the morning! It only took him 16 hours! Fog at our airport made it so that the incoming flights could not land, which delayed his departure, causing him to miss his connecting flight, having a 9 hour, or more, layover in Seattle. At least he had a nice place to rest when he finally got there, and I am happy he landed safely!

"Two are better than one, because they have great reward for their toil..." ~Eccesiastes 4:9, ESV
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       Ron made it safely to his destination. It was a long but safe trip.
2.       Mother, Judy and I made great progress in sorting, organizing, and discarding yesterday!
3.       Thanks for the delicious meal, mother! The squash was delicious!
4.       Squash! Hard to believe, but I never in my wildest dreams thought I’d say that when I was a kid!
5.    A very productive day!


Smiles, for a task accomplished!
One of the many pictures we found today!

No comments:

Post a Comment