Monday, February 20, 2012

January 15


January 15, 2012 ~


"Come now, let us reason together, says the LORD: though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool."~Isaiah 1:18, ESV

I made it about half way home, when I hit snowy roads. The closer I came to home, the prettier things became! Areas that had been muddy or things had just died down leaving the area rather messy or barren, where now covered with a fresh, sparkly snow fall. I was reminded of this verse. Just like Jesus has done in nature, He can do in my life. The difference is, the snow will eventually melt away, where His promise to make my sins white as snow, stands forever. When I accept His gift of forgiveness, the filth and grime of my sins are pardoned and washed away leaving me whiter than snow.

Happy For A Reasons Reasons:
1.    Though my sins are red like scarlet, they shall be white as snow! Praise God!
2.    The beauty of fresh snow!
3.    The snow didn’t stick on the roads until I was half way home, and out of city traffic!
4.    I made it home safely!
5.    A camera, to capture some of the beauty, created by the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment