Monday, February 6, 2012

January 4


January 4, 2011 ~

GOD the Father is in control of time
And He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority.  ~ Acts 1:7, NKJV       And….

God makes everything happen at the right time! His timing is perfect!
”He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end.” ~ Ecc. 3:11, NKJV
I took the night off for no reason, or so I thought, thanks to a co-worker being willing to work for me on a moment’s notice.  Much to my amazement, it was a blessing in disguise! Today I had many surprises in store for me and I would not have been able to sleep. God worked it out ahead of time, giving me a great place to start my happy for a reason reasons!
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.      God makes everything happen at the right time, yes, even the things that might seems so small!
2.      God has everything under controle!
3.      My coworker was more than willing to work for me, at a moment’s notice! Thanks Camille!
4.      Trials…. Yes, really!
5.      Trials, help me see how much I really need God in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment