Friday, February 17, 2012

January 7


January 7, 2012~
Did you know God’s been thinking about you?

“ For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” ~ Jeremiah 29:11

Thanks for sharing this thought, Pastor Bob! If I didn’t get any other message, I got this one today while I was at church! I’m so glad God has me in His thoughts, they are good thoughts and there is hope and a future! A future with Him for eternity! Thanks for the reminder!

Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       Pastor Bob didn’t preach today, but he did share a text that I needed to hear!
2.       Saw my friend Jackie, it has been a long time.
3.       Clarissa called and invited us over to her house for a visit!
4.       So…we grabbed the popcorn and were off! Popcorn! It wouldn’t be Saturday night without it!
5.       We were able to meet Clarissa’s other roommate, Lisa, and had an enjoyable time!

No comments:

Post a Comment