Monday, March 26, 2012

February 4


February 4, 2012 ~
We were off to the beach with Paul today! The weather report said the winds would be 12 mph, compared to 40 plus in the Columbia Gorge, so   we choose the Pacific Coast! It was an excellent choice. What a beautiful day it has been!  Since my little camera isn’t working anymore, thought I’d try Clarissa’s! It took some getting used to, but all in all I think I got some very nice pictures. Between Ron and I we have at least 300 pictures to go through! Aren’t digital camera’s great!  I can only imagine how expensive it would have been if we’d of had a film camera.
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       Paul invited us to go on an outing with him!
2.       Cars! Made for only a two hour trip to the beach.
3.       I live where I can be at the Ocean, Mountains, Dessert, or River in two hours or less. I can pick and choose.
4.       Camera’s to capture a small portion of the beauty that God has created for our enjoyment!
5.       A wonderful day spent with Ron and Paul!







 












 





 
















More pictures to be posted soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment