Monday, March 5, 2012

January 17


January 17, 2012 ~
Purge me with Hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.” ~Psalm 51:7
Snow appears to be a symbol of “whiteness” and “purity” in the Bible. When snow falls to the earth and the sun comes out, the world around me is transformed into a shimmering, sparkly scene. The beauty never ceases to cause me to stop and ponder my creator. Could it be that this is what God wants to do in my life?  As He washes me, making me whiter than snow, purifying me, that I might be able to shine as beautiful for Him? And as there are no two snowflakes alike, there is no one else that could shine in my place.  

Lord, please wash me that I may be whiter than snow. Please fill me with Your love that I may shimmer in the Sonshine where you have placed me. ~Amen 

Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.    It looks like it will be warming up in a day or two. This is nice to hear since I have had to leave for work 3-4 hours early the last several nights, because the roads were freezing up and getting icy.
2.    Peter came over to give me a ride to work in his four wheel drive pickup, if I needed it, or was it to see the snow?
3.    We still had snow for Peter to see!
4.    Peter checked the roads out for me.
5.    As it turned out, Peter took his pickup the shorter way to town which has many more curvy spots to slide off in the snow and ice. The plan was to check it out and come back to get me if it was to dangerous to drive. Two miles away, the roads cleared up! I’ll be able to go to work normal time tonight! Thank you Peter!

No comments:

Post a Comment