Friday, March 23, 2012

February 1


February 1, 2012 ~
“…When the enemy comes in like a flood, The Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him.” ~Is.59:19
“… My heart’s desire and prayer, to God for (my family) Israel is, that they might be saved.” ~Rom. 10:1
Today is the first day of our 40 Days of prayer. There are at least seven people across the US and around the world joining together, praying for our families and friends. We are the book   40 Days Prayers and Devotions, by Dennis Smith, as our guide. I am looking forward to seeing how God works over the next 40 day!
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       Seven prayer partners! (Actually, there are more, but these are the ones who have let me know they are praying.) Here is our Faith Looks Up Blog if you’d like to follow along. http://ourfaithlooksup.blogspot.com
2.       I had good news today, in answer to a prayer request!
3.       It is my day off!
4.       Time to sleep, not that I did for very long, but every bit helps and for that I’m happy!
5.       Friends, who care!

No comments:

Post a Comment