Thursday, March 22, 2012

January 30


January 30, 2012~

“Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt.” ~James 1:2-6

“I can do all things through Him, who strengthens me.” ~Philippians 4:13 

All I can say is that these are my verses for today!
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.        Strength from above.
2.        Phones, making it possible for me to have a conversation with a friend who is miles away.
3.       My friend and prayer partner Maureen!  It is wonderful to have a friend that knows what you are going through, and who gives such encouragement.
4.       God is in control and uses difficult situations to bring good, in His timing.
5.       A nice meal, thanks to my dear husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment