Tuesday, March 20, 2012

January 24


January 24, 2012~

“My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.” ~Exodus 33:14, NIV
Sleep is a huge factor in being able to maintain and improve my energy level. It also helps my immune system, and emotional well being, not to mention my mental state, so that I can maintain a positive attitude towards my busy, unpredictable life.  Hmm…. Now where does that leave me for tonight? I had the total of three hours sleep before having to get up and take Clarissa to her appointment. By the time it was over, I didn’t have enough time to make it home and back to work, for the extra shift I had picked up, so I got a few errands out of the way, including a hair trim. Next I was off to the Living Well Bistro for something healthy to eat, then to work I go,  until 10:45 pm. As I think about my sleep deprivation, I realize I need some energy from above.
 “My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.”  ~ Psalms 73:26, NIV   
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       I had at least three hours of sleep! Some is better than none!
2.       I could take Clarissa to her appointment.
3.       A much needed hair trim!
4.       The delicious, mouthwatering meal I enjoyed from the Living Well Bistro!
5.       Strength from God’s Word, to help me make it through an evening of work!

No comments:

Post a Comment