Tuesday, March 20, 2012

January 25


January 25, 2012~

Amazing what a little more sleep can do for my outlook on life! Whenever I am rested and feel good,  I function so much better – and I cannot feel  good without getting a decent amount of sleep!  So after five hours of sleep I was off to take Clarissa home from her work. Within an hour I was home again in time to visit with Ron before he left for his appointment, then I was back to bed for another three hours of sleep! Ahh… I think I just might have the energy to get something done today! Then again, how about a lazy day?
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       Time to visit with Ron before he was off to his appointment. Working the night shift sure gets in the way of our time to just talk.
2.       A delicious lunch.
3.       A good book! Engine Two by Rip Esselstyn.  Wow, this is too, close to home! Sounds familiar! I think, I just became passionate about making a difference in my life, so I can help others make a difference in their lives!
4.       A walk with Ron, and there was NO RAIN!
5.       I think I’ll make that my next reason. No rain! But, if we had not been having the rain, I would not have seen the pretty reflections in the mud puddles as we walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment