Sunday, October 30, 2011

October 12

October 12, 2011 ~


His Eye Is on The Sparrow.... one of Daddy's favorite's! I sang it with him many times as we rode along together!

A day full of decisions, phone calls, arranging for airplane flights, and you name it, the list goes on. What a blessing to have family and friends who are ever ready to step in and give a helping hand! I am afraid that if I name them here, I’ll forget someone, not to mention, the list would go on and on! So for now, thank you all for your help and encouragement!
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.    A father who had a great love for singing! He’d sing songs with us as we’d travel.
2.    A father who taught me what is now “old” hymns, but the meanings still live on!
3.    A father who shared his love for the songs of days gone by… I especially remember the song He Was Just A Lonely Cowboy. Oh, there were so many, I will always think of Daddy when I hear them.
4.    A father who shared his interest in wild birds and knew them by name.
5.    A father who had a soft and gentle heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment