Sunday, October 30, 2011

October 21


October 21, 2011 ~
Up and at it, early this morning! Give Alissa a ride to school, stop by the bank, pick up order, clean house, and mop the floors. That is the short version! I guess, it is the perfect way to end a week that has been a whirl wind of activities, of one kind or another, so things had stacked up. But I think I’m caught up enough that I’ll be able to catch a few winks, and be ready to start my five nights on at work!
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       I love the looks and smells of a clean house!
2.       Errands all done!
3.       Clarissa is feeling much better this evening!  She called four times this evening and was quite a chatter box! I dare say she is feeling much better!
4.       Yes, the flag is flying high, the house is clean and the cat in.
5.       I have a very happy cat! A house cat person, I am not! So when she is in, she is happy… and oh, how she can purr!

No comments:

Post a Comment