Monday, October 31, 2011

October 31

October 31, 2011 ~


Here we sit, waiting to catch our plane home. It has been a wonderful weekend! I figured that this would be a great time to catch up on my e-mails. I start with one from Mother! As I read, I know it is just what I want to share with you today! May I have such a quilt someday!
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       A  God who is there when life is hard and full of struggles!
2.       A  guided tour through a saw mill where I could see the machines and layout of equipment that Ron designed. (It actually got me thinking about my relationship with God…I’ll share that on another day!)
3.       The rain waited until we were ready to head home, before it decided to let loose!
4.       Great airline attendants and pilots!
5.       A non-eventful flight home! Ahh….nice to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment