Sunday, October 30, 2011

October 2

October 2, 2011 ~
Happy Birthday, Judy, My Sister and My Friend….
Judy, you must truly be an angel in disguise!
Full of intuition, brilliant, and wise.
Whenever I need a helping hand you reach yours out to me.
I could ask for no better sister and friend.
If I could give you one wish it would be to give back to you as much as you have given me!
I know, over the years, there were time when I strained our relationship, causing some cloudy days….not to mention stretched out shoes, sweaters, and a pair of broken sandles! So many times you have been my sunshine!
As life has brought with it some discouraging tests and trials, you have stood alongside me, giving me your hand whenever you could. Judy, today I say thank you for being, not just my sister, but also my friend! ~Adapted by Me, from My Sister and My Friend, Leann Stiegman

Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1. My sister Judy!
2. The strength I receive from her encouraging words. They are worth more than anything money can buy!
3. The summer hikes we took together this year!
4. She is a hiking partner who fills the adventures with laughs and smiles!
5. The memories from these hikes and times of years gone by. These memories will last for miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment