Sunday, October 30, 2011

October 7


October 7, 2011~

"Look to your health; and if you have it, praise God and value it next to conscience; for health is the second blessing that we mortals are capable of, a blessing money can't buy." ~Izaak Walton
Yes, that salsa does taste better today! The flavors are blended and more enhanced. I wish I could share it with you!
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.    A grocery store that is on my way home from work!
2.    A cell phone I could use after shopping to call the Chiropractor on, to see if he could fit me in.
3.    The Chiropractor was willing to squeeze me in and…
4.    I could get a deep tissue massage as well!
5.    I am amazed how much better my shoulder is doing, between physical therapy, massage, and adjustments! Once they started focusing on my back,and neck, my shoulder started working again. I have a ways to go and a little pain but nothing compared to what I was having!


No comments:

Post a Comment