Sunday, October 30, 2011

October 5

October 5, 2011
“For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 8:38-39

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” John 3:16

God wen get so plenny love an aloha fo da peopo inside da world, dat he wen send me, his one an ony Boy, so dat everybody dat trus me no get cut off from God, but get da real kine life dat stay to da max foeva.” John 3:16, Da Jesus Book


Many times I have patients come to my desk, or I walk into a room and the patients don’t understand a word of English. Then there are times they understand perfectly, but they don’t know how to speak it so we have to get an interrupter. I am so thankful that God knows every language!  I recently found this version of John 3:16 on line. I have also added a link to John3:16, Da Jesus Book. Be sure to listen to the music  by clicking on the link.

http://www.crosstownacousticcafe.org/DaSongs/John316/
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.      God’s promise, John 3:16
2.      Bibles in so many languages.
3.      Interpreters!
4.      Adjectives…just think how confusing our English language would be without the descriptive adjectives we have in our English language! Reading would be both, boring and confusing!
5.      Peaches and plumbs canned and dried! Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment