Sunday, October 30, 2011

October 9


October 9, 2011 ~

It was a busy night and I was more than ready to go home and get some sleep. When I woke up I saw that I had a message on my phone. It was from my sister. My father was in the hospital and they were going to keep him. It turns out he had a mild heart attack yesterday and had been having chest pain through the night.  So I have spent the afternoon here at the hospital. I’m very thankful that he is doing as well as he is and is in the very best cardiac center in the region! Of course I would not be prejudice or anything!
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.    My Dad is still here!
2.    Daddy is looking pretty good for having a heart attack.                 
      3.    Had a fun time talking with Daddy about early memories.
4.    I could spend the afternoon with my precious Daddy!
5.    Daddy is feeling much better, and has caught a few, much needed winks!

No comments:

Post a Comment