Sunday, October 30, 2011

October 17


October 17, 2011~

In Memory of Elder Dean Edwards….
"Listen to me, O house of Jacob, all you who remain of the house of the house of Israel, you whom I have upheld since you were conceived, and have carried since your birth. Even to you old age and gray hairs I am He who will sustain you. I have made you and will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you." Isaiah 46:3-4

Today, I share with you the pictures from the special moments at Daddy’s memorial. I believe in these pictures you will see I have more than five reasons to be happy!
Happy For A Reason Reasons:

(In the form of pictures)
Pastor John
Londa at the Organ and Ina at the piano

Clarissa, Juanita, Alissa ~ Singing It Will Be Jeus
Fred Collins ~ Eulogy
Jon Rau ~ Singing: Finally Home
Judy Blythe ~ Singing His Eye Is On The Sparrow
Militar Honors ~ The Honor Guard






Presentation of the flag
Mother and Roger
Peter and Candice

Ron and Peter
Sophia and Angel
Cousins meet again..... how many years has it been?
I think Jenny just told Nathan, she used to change his diapers...


Someone caught you, Tom!
Cousin Fritz and his wife Sara
Mother, don't you dare! That is Sunny's pie!
Caught in the act, Mother!

This picture was taken the Sabbath Morning, at church, Daddy had his first heart attack.

Cousin David and Son, can you tell?
Cousin Londa with Nadine

Ahh.... Jonathan and Debora
We are just being sisters!
And David is just being a good cousin!
Some of the cousins
Mother and her kids!
Tom, Bill, Judy, and Me
Three of Daddy's younger brothers, Ottis, Bert, and Oliver

Judy and daughter Sunny
The perfect picture pose!
Tom and Connie
Mother and her younger sister Aunt Darlene

A hug from Sunny!
Juanita and Derrick
....and this time it isn't the kids goofing off!!! Gramms!
You will never know how many pics it took to get this one!

Cousins having a good time!

You guys are just so fun! Why do you have to live on the other side of the world?


Ahh....hugs from Grams!

La'Quon and Grams

One thing I learned from my picture taking experience....don't wait until the end to take pictures because you will for sure miss the opportunity to capture the moment, in a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment