Sunday, October 30, 2011

October 8


October 8, 2011~

Today, I have been trying out my new glasses. As I was climbing the stairs, I realize that the stairs were not where I thought they were. Hmmm… this is going to get some taking used to! It is a reminder to me that not everything I see, feel or experience is really how it appears. Many times in life things appear to be good and desirable, yet when I experience it, I realize the truth. As in my climbing the stairs with new glasses, what appeared wonderful, was just a façade. Keeping my eyes focused on Jesus and studying His Word, are the only sure ways to avoid the facades!
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.    A nice slow night at work.
2.    Sleep! Especially since sleeping during the day time is more challenging.
3.    A walk with Ron on a very beautiful day!
4.    A nice lunch fixed by Ron!
5.    Ron shared his pictures that he took this morning, (while I slept) of his hike with Paul at Trillium Lake on Mt. Hood. Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment