Sunday, October 30, 2011

October 26


October 26, 2011 ~
Pressing Toward the Goal
“Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.” ~Philippians 3:12-14 (NKJV)

It has been a long five days of work and after a few hours of sleep I headed to Mother’s to help her and Judy get ready for an Estate Sale and moving. The day ended up being a long, but productive one!

Happy For A Reasons Reasons:
1.       A few hours of sleep! Little is better than none!
2.       A day spent with my Mother and Sister!
3.       More memories! Happy memories were stirred up as I came across different little things while packing things up.
4.       I found Daddy’s prayer list! Truly, he was a man of prayer.
5.       I was able to help Mother and Judy!




No comments:

Post a Comment