Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November 17


November 17. 2011~

"You have made known to me the paths of life; You will fill me with joy in Your presence." ~Acts 2:28

'You have made known to me the paths of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence.’ - Acts 2:28

The question of the day:
Is success the key to true happiness, or is happiness the key to success?
My answer: Success is not the key to true happiness. Happiness is the key to true success. If you are happy you can be successful no matter what you are doing!

Happiness For A Reason Reasons:

1.      The grass has stopped growing for this year! A good thing because I don’t have time to mow it!
2.      Things to keep me busy! (Even if it seems to be more busy than I’d like, it is better than being idle!)
3.      I am needed!
4.      Life is not boring!
5.      Success is possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment