Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November 19


November 19, 2011 ~

 “Be joyful always;”  
~1 Thessalonians 5:16

I am actually enjoying the challenge of finding verses in the Bible that talk about joy and happiness. It is amazing how many verses there are in the Bible that mention happiness, in one way or another. Yes, my happiness and the happiness of others is of concern to my God! Here again, I share five “Happy” verses, which in turn are my happy reasons for today!

Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       “To Him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy.” ~Jude 1:24 I don’t think there is any better reason to be happy! Which brings me to the next verse
2.       “I rejoice in Your promise like one who finds great spoil.” ~Psalm 119:162
3.       “Not only is this so, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation.” ~Romans 5:11
4.      “Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.” ~Romans 12:12
5.       “Being strengthened with all power according to His glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and joyfully and giving joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of his holy people in the kingdom of light.” ~Colossians 1:11-12

Oh, yes, I have more reasons than I deserve to be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment