Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November 25

November 25, 2011~

Here I am, the day after Thanksgiving, and this is my seventh day of blogging Happy Bible verses. I do believe I could go on another week or more. There are numerous text in the Bible about happiness and joy! Since the Christmas season is officially here, I believe that is the theme of my verses today, for without the reason for Christmas, the hope of eternal life would be nonexistent.


Happiness For A Reason:

1.      “When they saw the star, they were overjoyed.” ~Matthew 2:10. When I think of that star I am overjoyed!
2.      “He will be a joy and a delight to you, and many will rejoice because of His birth.” ~Luke 1:14. Isn’t that the truth, 2000 years later people are still rejoicing!
3.      Mary’s song, “and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,” ~Luke 1:47, can be my song!
4.      “But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people.” ~Luke 2:10, Good news indeed!
5.       “Though you have not seen Him, you love Him; and even though you do not see Him now, you believe in Him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy.” ~1 Peter 1:8. Yes, He is the reason for my inexpressible joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment