Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November 30


November 30, 2011 ~
“Pin your faith on no man’s sleeve, have faith in God.” ~Unknown
Each new day, I am on an adventure. I cannot tell what may happen in this potpourri of life. But I can decide what may happen on the inside. I believe what really counts, in the end, is how I choose to respond to each new situation. How I take the disappointments, stresses, joys, sadness, and accomplishments in this life, and turn them all into something of worth and beauty, is the real test of living. This is where faith comes in- turning my life into an adventure of faith! Yes, life is an adventure of faith! Faith plus hope can brighten any day no matter how difficult.

“Feed your faith and your doubts will starve to death.” ~Unknown
It was suppose to be a day I could stay home, get all kinds of things done around the house, visit with Ron, and relax. Well, the best laid plans went flying out the window this morning when I realized I’d forgot to pick up La’Quon’s medication and get it mailed to him, upon my return from Tennessee. Well, nine days later, I got it done! Oh, me, oh my! Now that is something to be happy about!  

Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       I remembered I had a prescription waiting to be picked up at the doctor’s office! Better to remember nine days late, than never!
2.       After picking up La’Quon’s prescription, I choose to go to the pharmacy just a few blocks from the doctor’s office! Good thing, because the doctor had forgotten to sign it and I had to return to the office. I usually go to one 20 minutes from the office.
3.       The doctor was in, making it possible to get the prescription signed.
4.       Pharmacists!
5.       The rain has stopped and I could go for a walk with Ron, and there was no need for an umbrella!
**I believe it is time to get back on schedule. I still have many posts to post before I am caught up. Today I think I'm ready to get back to posting my current posts, while also working backwards as I work at getting caught up. As I post the older blog posts, I'll make a note of it at the end of the current post, so you can go back and check out the post and pictures if you'd like.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you back! Faith is something i have to pray about every day!!

    ReplyDelete