Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November 18


November 18, 2011~

“Happiness is excitement that has found a settling down place. But there is always a little corner that keeps flapping around.” — E.L. Konigsburg

This quote reminds me of my dad! That happiness couldn’t be kept in, the smile, or just the twinkle in his eyes revealed the happy side of “Pops!” He knew the true meaning of happiness which comes from God. Here are five more “happy” verses from the Bible.

Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.      “Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure.” Ps 16:19
2.      “You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in Your presence, with eternal pleasures at Your right hand.” Psalm 16:11
3.      “The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song.” Ps 28:7
4.      “The prospect of the righteous is joy, but the hopes of the wicked come to nothing.” Pr 10:28
5.       Be glad, O people of Zion, rejoice in the Lord your God, for he has given you the autumn rains in righteousness. He sends you abundant showers, both autumn and spring rains…” Joel 2:23

No comments:

Post a Comment