Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November 22


November 22, 2011 ~

“My lips will shout for joy when I sing praise to you—I, whom you redeemed.” ~Psalm 71:23

This is day five, of seven, finding “happy” verses in the Bible. It has been quite enjoyable. Here are five more reasons I have to be happy!

Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.      “You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,” ~Psalm 30:11
2.      “The seventy-two returned with joy and said, ‘Lord, even the demons submit to us in Your name’ … ‘However, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.” ~Luke 10:17 & 20
3.      “Then my soul will rejoice in the Lord and delight in His salvation.” ~Ps 35:9
4.      “ ‘Surley God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord, is my strength and my song; He has become my salvation.’ With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation.” ~Isaiah 12:2-3
5.      “But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who love your salvation always say, ‘The Lord be exalted!’” ~Psalm 40:16

No comments:

Post a Comment