Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November 6


November 6, 2011 ~

 “Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit.” ~Proverbs 18:21

I just learned that the average American father spends 34 sec communicating with his children per day and the average communication children get from Television is 7 to 9 hours.” A bit of an imbalance I’d say! Am I ever thankful for the special daily time my father spent communicating with me, I guarantee it was more than 34 sec as I was growing up!
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.      Great rest this morning…after one very busy night, it was just what I needed!
2.      I came home in the dark and cold, but woke up to sunshine and warmer temperatures!
3.      A lovely walk with Ron!
4.      Fresh air!
5.      Communication with others…a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment