Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November 12


November 12, 2011 ~

“My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise. Awake up, my glory; awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early. I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: I will sing unto thee among the nations.” ~Psalms 57:7-9

Blessed Sabbath Day! Today, I enjoyed visiting Rockwood SDA Church. Alissa’s high school choir sang, and she had a beautiful solo part! I think that is a perfect place to start my Happy For A Reason Reasons.

Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       It is Sabbath!
2.       Young people who love to make beautiful music!
3.       Dedicated choir directors who help me the beautiful music happen!
4.       Composers who write beautiful music! Truly a gift from above!
5.       I could hear Alissa sing!

No comments:

Post a Comment