Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November 26


November 26, 2011 ~

Paintings of Irish Life
by Martin Driscoll

“Look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred-and-first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone before.” ~Jacob A. Riis 
 

Wow! I got all of my September postings done! At least the printed part, pictures to come! Never dreamed it would take me this long to get them posted. Better late than never, so the saying goes!

I had a lovely Thanksgiving meal today with my Mother and some of my extended family. I think that is a perfect place to start my happy reasons!

Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.      A lovely Thanksgiving meal!
2.      Time to be with my family!
3.      A beautiful day for a walk with the kids!
4.      Nice to have Aunt Darlene here!
5.      Fun time playing table games!

No comments:

Post a Comment